用户中心

资讯 > 英文资料文献

Textile Manufacturer Closes Loop On Sustainability

www.cechina.cn2009.11.12阅读 18171

        An international manufacturer of textile, chemicalwww.cechina.cn, and related products for the apparel, industrial, institutional, and commercial markets, Mount Vernon Mills employs some 2,600 people and operates 14 production facilities in the U.S., as well as in Latin America控制工程网版权所有, the CaribbeanCONTROL ENGINEERING China版权所有, and Asia.
        As one of the few remaining large textile manufacturers in the U.S., Mount Vernon Mills has kept a keen eye on the increasing number of regulatory requirements—not only meeting these requirementswww.cechina.cn, but often exceeding what it is required.
        Some of the company’s more noteworthy achievements in pollution prevention in 2008 include:
        •90%+ solid waste recycling or reuse;
        •Reducing waste sent to landfills by 43% compared to 1997 levels;
        •72% elimination of regulated air pollutant emissions;
        •44% elimination of volatile organic compounds;
        •Reduction of water use by 37%;
        •Eliminating 33% of organic pollutants released in wastewater;
        •Eliminating 57% of waste water bio-solids, with the remaining 43% being used for fertilizer;
        •Zero hazardous waste; and
        •Recycling or reuse of all chemical drums and totes.
        Considering this substantial track record, Control Engineering took the opportunity to speak with Mount Vernon Mills corporate director of environmental affairs, Ron Beegle控制工程网版权所有, to get a better understanding of how Mount Vernon Mills star
标签:Control,
版权声明:版权归控制工程网所有,转载请注明出处!

频道推荐

关于我们

控制工程网 & CONTROL ENGINEERING China 全球工业控制、自动化和仪器仪表领域的先锋媒体

CE全球

联系我们

商务及广告合作
任小姐(北京)                 夏小姐(上海)
电话:010-82053688      电话:18616877918
rendongxue@cechina.cn      xiashuxian@cechina.cn
新闻投稿:王小姐

关注我们的微信

关于我们 | 网站地图 | 联系我们
© 2003-2020    经营许可编号:京ICP证120335号
公安机关备案号:110102002318  服务热线:010-82053688